These new models make their debut for 2006! The powerhead has been tilted 15 degrees to make it compact in size.
The 3.5 hp and 2.5 hp are fully equipped with features essential for portable outboards such as the throttle grip on the steering handle, 360 degree full pivot steering, and an easy-to-use carrying handle.
- Light and compact!
- Designed with proven technology
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- Sacrificial anode that protects the engine from electrolysis
- Ultra Low emissions, U.S. EPA and CARB approved
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Fast-idle choke system allowing easier manual choke operation
- Recoil starter with larger reel making manual starting fast and easy
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- High grade marine aluminum alloy that provides the ultimate protection against corrosion
- Zinc coating on internal water passages for superior corrosion resistance
- Plastic fuel tank Built-in 1.1 liter integral tank
- Safety lanyard (an essential protection feature standard on all Tohatsu outboards)
- Over-rev. limiter
* Certain models